The following list are institute courses we have taken. An institute is a week long course of 40 hours or more, that focuses on specific regions, types of research, or types of methodology. Many of these courses completed are intermediate and advanced level courses helping us ensure our knowledge is at the highest level it can be.
- Genealogical Research in Ireland- Advanced Methods–David E. Rencher, AG®, CG, FIGRS, FUGA
- Sources For Tracing Pre-mid-nineteenth Century English Ancestors – Maggie Loughran and Paul Blake
- Course 6:Genealogy as a Profession with Elissa Scalise Powell, CG, CGL
- Course 5: Writing and Publishing for Genealogists with Thomas W. Jones, Ph.D., CG, CGL, FASG, FUGA, FNGS
- Course 4: Advanced Methodology and Evidence Evaluation with Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL, FASG
- Course 1: Techniques and Technology with Pamela Boyer Sayre, CG, CGL
- Swedish Research with Geoffrey Fröberg Morris, AG®
- Producing a Quality Family Narrative with John Colletta, Ph.D.
- Advance Genetic Genealogy with C.C. Moore, Angie Bush, and Blaine Bettinger
- New York Research with Karen Mauer Jones and Debra Hoffman
National Institute on Genealogical Research
- Researching at the National Archives
- Advanced Research Methods with Thomas W. Jones, Ph.D., CG, CGL, FASG, FUGA, FNGS
- Determining Kinship Reliably with the Genealogical Proof Standard with Thomas W. Jones, Ph.D., CG, CGL, FASG, FUGA, FNGS
- Intermediate Genealogy: Tools for Digging Deeper with Paula Stuart Warren CG, FMGS, FUGA
- Intermediate Genetic Genealogy with C.C. Moore, Blaine Bettinger, and Debbie Parker Wayne.